[salud] [IANA #755327] Last Call: <draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12.txt> (URNs for the Alert-Info Header Field of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 07 May 2014 20:19 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 16:19:34 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: drafts-lastcall@iana.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1399493978; bh=baw84PhDCBildbY9qmOYg4cKx6Ak/Q76XmD3AMAyY7A=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=PFebdxZ6uO7MSnJPLNObF2uI2QvuFANtRB8rCiDZrzbFjLChNevp3y7nW2MIh+BfF AOYvFFnyeu0Al0QTibsVNosUrhTQKREUmWK2+UyTSaVngkAh2GCGriXELUtozt2Xaz iX85ijWWg3Z3GUtuF2ObMMT4CCjKj2DA1ALS50Y7GaWD1IcQerWA2YbCyoAPhj3Pua jKbym3xXk7VGP5va+6F/PGmAKPflMVPGd2NW3Vj8g7QVhpN+03ekB+iXtEWZcqB3Yi ybap84etlYgHsmoRjEFJbXqWT3A+noDzKyv0sCHPlwqh23eeCBApA6UhbScMwBW7OW yhS/50sdYCfUA==