Re: [Sat] Contributing to drafts is now easier - Core and Crash Recovery

Rafael Belchior <rafael.belchior@tecnico.ulisboa.pt> Thu, 11 April 2024 09:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tecnico.ulisboa.pt; s=mail; t=1712827308; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=KAoZWZqtag4hCvdd6ZticIXE8C7dKk7CIuaToP4OMsA=; b=EMZmeoPh9guggBSxwJRkB1skKSz5HblG093iedtkMMt+5sfrUDQOypprXdmnwRhQFf7ILW 7d81udvqogJT56SxumCn9nQcHBBp6ILbZil9KajMXv8HZZd74RqroB0aQ+mFZMW0ZA+UEU Y4gsa9BvzKEA04Uy3csHOFDWpS2irAE=