Re: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-21.txt

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Tue, 01 April 2014 09:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:thread-index:content-language; bh=kuYTh1ytA/cHRFO8zrduTZc4thYqcKwbIUInSclYtcU=; b=YRkNADiAAlT90V7OIpfGpXMfZ7cUA803AwL0LAgeo2VNL0/W+ECK5bFpKz5SMxHMB4 AltR8CcBNWnu4Z/GJ6C+L4/mUxDTHxfTNG9MJ7LukXcx8RiAjYna07sgt4btdjZLDqgp FZ5+iCwsuuX/ENFG/Xuso2s6SwArBPc9nikoc5fgCZrq3aroL+iBNp9um2J6VA2kcVqN 2eWnUwJnV9vdjKMR6eF0DIgdG3rZRjWdmeQivCK2p+xg89SDjd8c5E173WV+lfiE7wdZ JkmVNp661rXLBxFMadpTYgLzZUnzCIwQogtyc9/yjlRt5IgT+1ks3xxjTk7yxieWZTSC Zx5Q==