Re: [scale] new updated slides

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Fri, 06 December 2013 05:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:58:58 +0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: thomas.morin@orange.com, "scale@ietf.org" <scale@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [scale] new updated slides

Thomas,

I tried to explain my view of why drafts are listed in a previous
mail, don't know if that works for everyone. If we find we want to
work with the list rather than or in parallel to a problem statement
I would be happy to add and delete drafts as necessary, based on
whether the contain relevant info or not.

On rearranging the list, my response from the reptile brain would be
"please supply text", meaning take the slide and edit it to what you
want it to be.

I've a friend that use to say "If you are talking about a specific
horse called 'Brunte' (yes that is a common name of Swedish horses),
talk about and name him 'Brunte'! Don ot talk about a "quadruped animal
of the Equus genus in the family of Equidae".

Meaning, yes I for be as specific as possible!

/Loa