Re: [scap_interest] Questions from David Harrington

Steve Hanna <stevehanna.travel@gmail.com> Mon, 08 November 2010 11:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RKKp1wVieqB6lyfrn+5AcK6tIbhT/rK4H5L/AVhQVrU=; b=E0DHouYqQ+yL3j4nhGsOMWkGV7gPsRhX7mS6pxVoOetuQwwh9z0Y4bH7lPA/xb8caY GbyBY4mXt8cdk4f9ym2r/XELo3yB7JwiiS95z1Caxb+jrSGB0at9wDgThRugsu7CdkBI tsAUcn0qsdwC22KOn3JXnZQP3CFp9BN9PkkLg=