Re: [scim] Comments for draft-ietf-scim-cursor-pagination-04

Paul L <paul.lanzi@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2024 15:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713196346; x=1713801146; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=B89aMZF7qY6i5mzxMA+NowYQacYVtOZlvMbwL/OR2VM=; b=cuHh+akqHrlcO2Wg2MHdTreBZHmgAJDzSYtgT5uJczFmnzBQV/pwjqwSCdiYMyGZzb pN6Y4o7LxIrLe+uzmgDtP/UE1Tu1gQqG8ecXFi04O5ndQZHjLKiBrqUKk8Wi/AkcEu1G CZ45tkTLrQF24EXQAb86VUsRLEgvo0P5ZG6Tez3ZctR8gkAFqF/1bXM/SZPtMOSvtfp8 yD1Spb0sGhjv5/rdiYWo74z6JRDB0qNsVb+kvMQUVgqUF+n9HW5d6JcnbeQFyyOq9k4i GViBFq7y2wDFMrHFYLaO22j5b8esyyCWA0MLMEZ5PN0Xz9KAAw9nr3NHOccWxN0D3Oq0 5iKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713196346; x=1713801146; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=B89aMZF7qY6i5mzxMA+NowYQacYVtOZlvMbwL/OR2VM=; b=tIjEbYi9es05r58gKCkXUD/pmFiU2G0ekKny9G4Huukmph7Ml6/4doq8HqWZwrEN02 4bU/pA4iW03TcHrpwU2B2qJVOPBc8ZIRL2o+fEj1tCoKLqhOvpr7o4g/5Zx4T+PUZFyO 6kw9WzIzgZlK+1SoUt8Jk3dJxMFminHQD2zRdmDgxVVJoctrSTzTZeBahfliQGy4gS7c 8K9fz8R5GxmXb3o+V0zo6HGJ7QdhqJwXN9pi0voseMt/tGWFx1oeep7Px6DAOINbvWdx fHszjPngKAZIvsG20Kr27E0ouaF/6cTCs49Ybtj/ynyLam+7JWL+2OE21PR+THGihhGE cs6Q==