Re: [scim] [INPUT REQUESTED] Re: Detailed error and status codes

Erik Wahlström <erik.wahlstrom@nexusgroup.com> Wed, 25 June 2014 07:25 UTC

From: Erik Wahlström <erik.wahlstrom@nexusgroup.com>
To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:25:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.75.28.88]
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Scim WG <scim@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [scim] [INPUT REQUESTED] Re: Detailed error and status codes

So that would make it look like the following right?

{
  "schemas": ["urn:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"],
  "Error":
    {
      "type": "urn:scim:api:error:2.0:mutability",
      "title": “Attribute is readOnly.",
      "detail": “Attribute 'id' is readOnly and can’t be changed in a PATCH request.",
      “status": 400
    }
}

I replaced Errors with Error.
Also replaced urn:scim:error:api:2.0:mutability with urn:scim:api:error:2.0:mutability

That works for me.
/ Erik