Re: [scim] Discovery support for SCIM

Ian Glazer <iglazer@salesforce.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 19:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=eKbePpYpMMo66fdjV2WCrAr8QHLH6XrZYUESYDlAFP4=; b=jFVH9/gSetq4/W6eUU89EWXk8RDA7/8D8RKMfOIeCC14PkjR83amZhIe9kUbmFD8vV c/gxFl+kpUcEP1HHf05hRgyt4zARAF6W5fa0Tfn1HTQjcjeBN4tDoslRD84HXMhhg+XY pqUHq8axb92IleCdkvdyiccG/cC9G9OxEwPpnZsIQEfmW7I32qNmuzKKPs4w+gQzzhy+ PT2lqU9gr/e7xRdDQeNoBB4SxMcucXnsRvVogX8PWoyOOxF9zXu5hv+RP9bFEOjRaXEt Tmvi+Ej6jh4hZDfbyJyyeBPtxEwpVkNNxYldKSoeRMObje2EvJPwP3kwqBixA3B21GKo QC9Q==