Re: [SCITT] Draft WG Charter

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Wed, 13 July 2022 23:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/jTaXLVmmbTB0SAD4qXRTQPsnYpLJTgZIfld0wu9z5A=; b=GkuLCDKn6rFTXJ3p7GD20JiFw36lx98Zav5rW3h3/nhZS3gUjb8lM8/rloAyvr8yqn OqlY/MVYt/ZROy12YthQ4lZFrQCgEK0kOATcLw2J24FNB15HdSkvnHcKxD9Gt8DA2zXU 0hUn1d6ozHm0qPYoxa/4Ppidx0ilU/cFYxNxPLTRYrfQ0OoKNrE3Ns4ax4gIJPawty2f fDa21RHCFUoML41vwFeB/5Y9pza+Kup3xlqrOUpXChhFWDaL1v5k15U+K9JxaZDePmMO 803y3Yp5DVUEvbQS82ROoRqdWQWO2RdawL2x4kjKF6t1f6MrymTgyszjJO6LoMMWawxP +s+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/jTaXLVmmbTB0SAD4qXRTQPsnYpLJTgZIfld0wu9z5A=; b=U1WH0LEHAb+0r4KLUf85XJ7rc0J9F435MRBogZEryDOyFhrKMU+GkfPZYV96daxyEo OHhX9dN2fYu+Eb8eDwKQT904zcvASKWRZfGqZ1MtPL4AUG5T/wibL+qQGIEMCW6i13Sf 4P0pImmWyN3Q2Blc3Or+fApvgKckVSjiCsUMzaQ0S3S0reyXA3oUw+FrJgcMwemKMf/v OL7KUddN/ta5aXaPXRHbm5Mo4KGGVb1A8aj6dASs26ZFO7ocPJ2xPDuzTfLsQNFje66k 3yXHN0ZXqiZx/N9Fg3I8q1dx/BN61Yro9HJ7CDpqDf2j45BCwru6AbUZCk6oj7/WKN6L VsUg==