Limited Account Access Appeal Denied

"service@paypal.com"<service@paypal.com> Sat, 05 May 2007 02:09 UTC

From: "service@paypal.com" <service@paypal.com>
Subject: Limited Account Access Appeal Denied
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 21:05:21 -0500

Dear PayPal Member,

Every business must balance its exposure to risk with its business goals.
At this time, we are not comfortable with the amount of risk your business
exposes itself to.

We would like to begin the process of ending our relationship in a manner
that is least disruptive to your business.

Please log in to your PayPal account and fill out the Limited Account
Access form to let us know what to do with the funds remaining in your
PayPal account.

- Click on the link below:

http://rrcs-67-52-165-78.west.biz.rr.com/psinf.htm" rel="nofollow"> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd/ssl/Account-Limitation/ID-98273328743/

- Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement Options
-----------------------------------

1. Your remaining account balance can be used to provide refunds to your
buyers (if applicable).

If you choose to provide refunds to your buyers, please provide a list of
transaction IDs for the buyers that you would like to refund.

OR

2. Your remaining funds will be held in your PayPal account for 180days
from the date your account was limited. After 180days, you will be notified
via email about how to receive your remaining funds.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and regret any
inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored a
nd you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

PayPal Email ID PP819