[Sdn] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-00.txt

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Mon, 07 July 2014 07:16 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: "sdn@irtf.org" <sdn@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 07:15:48 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.98.145]
Cc: Zhoutianran <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, Xiayinben <xiayinben@huawei.com>, Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
Subject: [Sdn] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-00.txt

Hi, every one,

We have submitted two drafts to SDN RG.

draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language has analyzed the need for a service description language that enables customers to easily describe their diverse service to SDN controllers. Also, considerations for designing such service description language is given in the document.

draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language proposes an instantiation of such service description language, named after NEtwork MOdeling (NEMO) language. Concept, model and syntax are introduced in the document.

Your review and feedback is really appreciated.

Best regards,

Yinben Xia + Suand Hares + Sheng Jiang