Re: [Seamoby] Reminder: Last Call for CT Reqirements Ends Wed.

"James Kempf" <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com> Thu, 26 September 2002 02:42 UTC

From: James Kempf <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>
To: Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 <Madjid.Nakhjiri@motorola.com>, seamoby@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Seamoby] Reminder: Last Call for CT Reqirements Ends Wed.
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:56:58 -0700
Sender: seamoby-admin@ietf.org

Madjid has proposed changing requirement 4.6 from a SHOULD to a MAY. If there
are no comments or further discussion, I'd like to propose to Gary to make the
change and reissue the CT requirements draft immediately, and that we close Last
Call today as planned so that we can start the IESG working on them.

            jak