Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-06

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 08:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=2196; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1305188027; x=1306397627; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zbelBxDd8pZTP64ZXiSFQ3NtqJLzp2+J+onvF8bQQ/w=; b=N0Btl/kqMUqM/FlEJz80XoqBCYdRPmSkv4nJ5wDJUT7+3W727Bd5H2wp 0Cz0v8JrfKVQIsPK25+EiW+lh+Ykz8qaIYKTf+oltwl3Og75+4vGtvk2d uLvUT1etoJGwL4lmmhlf8yIJMZ7mG+wWXdEsW6iOYXL5alyUtGeUGuWDX s=;