Re: [secdir] SecDir Review of draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-08

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 October 2016 19:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IGB1CIa44EsrT58mbTNwtiqMLyMBUOWAayeSwHzEzPk=; b=WGAocgugt9M148c/hVClVKoecrZo6HuACFwywMQLRgC8d3K2AbaU143LvjQJSOHTxw uFEXjwjsEogeloeRm11k5EE8ue4W/lHxBxhoBEETN5U/0buqGX2AFFqIjfInvMOdoLGB l2c7nG9kWOEX1o2X36A+WNAnVIgJ0UGw9PTgeub50p6pLhsNmAGAKGLpvrxWmTB9Wivr PBGBvMngUKTithJHxEJ68Vs7Nh3gAvHBb5fza6HnfTfgJjA0t90exjfv9/kxA2n4pybl g3rd37+WLFwMJVRvLZakxBb3qJL1WGZu/CTfWy6et4sUp8Y5+Ys5DSQox4C0m9gLJK/r Lgfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IGB1CIa44EsrT58mbTNwtiqMLyMBUOWAayeSwHzEzPk=; b=QS8d3CswvYM/U2RG3TNMA61Io0lgJ8cxmZV0VeG8I+ZZd7OqlZOl4sG1W7EzFCPVe0 MEbZ+TjBIuP9zQZq3pS8DOdV5VH9ZZ+yMvAxyZAG1EBWxZldoRmfBkcKOwnxYv+BGJtj wk9zaxlN9mGsJvnGsOt6Aksn896QM65HcrEyWge1fVwkM08Syd0UmU2RlJ6YHkhn+6gJ 5W3c5Rl9mD0cZOcIKBLdw0s9uZSF/ej+gTsQoEtjR15lieMX/9dsg1Gz/TiYlqoZrPaS rBO3DDamJgrCXMR/Ynypbz32jUwl7n1HTywXMe/F6mXHQj+croFdXzk2yBuyzuBOVVLf SD3g==