Re: [secdir] Security directorate

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DjAID+/XVg7dZnOA6dfY/pqpiOMrKcXEo/xAiprkFmI=; b=ou+j+gVJ3Ryq2EQmUwlGJWXxSB96FQGYn0x6NF/fetny1oh5vYVEMrZbuSyp43EoGD oCLyqGXmZOS4XwDFWilj+KnsYjAV+UfIMTg71GRd7ijjO6Kcs0dLVAHkx1mnEJ0R9uqG vNqn3B8QbNAuJXUYp8hSJzhJsF/hDEuXRpKBjvd9lcaTyO3mX/DnpfUbj+l/GqOXc7Az jvK6lC20kpVbT/qeImLcj6XIw7xpJ3s/Zkih2kIouM5DgJIUJMFbXOrwx9UnSS/STAO4 yppRpcoOJ7qk2zCWG3WRT6YnXMlZ0wKI0zKz/jr6fykqebo9uEJTWBV9fUU8ZTDyfbuB sjuA==