Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-10

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Thu, 10 February 2011 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XlDy21OXgVXaBAMQp8/czeO2b3ck8vR0EXV00UNMBJs=; b=q5iCSoBg8BS2NerY3/sg5FxhEjGSOKTnPOakcaHLdL539QJg3p07mHcyfYk+I9KKf9 pI6nKTPSCkT6TFs6A/2uZprT97ZymBFti0iInHdvDgcxR79k2UuzWnQ2x2s0IEUyEONj WRL+LHQblGBy+JmVAvXDsdz6GR9RaTGkNLphE=