[secdir] SECDIR review draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 10 February 2013 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=dcOI88gCeprikCbCaYIg+5ktuGMnPaRBixxdYco/49Y=; b=Pnh+2+w3wTerSGQhjTCws2E9m0mWI0yzmEgwucrBzAv0Ci78wWqojxJHvdLFlu71co +LLQlv7nI9mpDSDLtVBpSv73fnpT69D2/w1s8WQFeXwDpvJqk+Dgzw02AgAVlaY/+FVJ A1S4VrNHMD+WpV+CzNmRTAP5M7J3E3rCT/9LO8P+jUnW4CXZhVMYlFyYzgA4n9Q6LUiA SZTbTG2PGzPFd5bIikatJLzEESvlnREQVyQZxyc++EgdhMgMuxqPOgYiLOidFGsVYJSs PLHCquVEySfcE9p+2/257zIySslhIyWxYrwBDn5em0uLa3R0b2+8FVxKje7gci48DUQk 2FVg==