Re: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-07

Shawn Emery <shawn.emery@gmail.com> Fri, 07 June 2019 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QBjcaJEZF/ZRfuK8pCWRW6yPagMAS7U+hf4nFceMa/U=; b=AtDErEmYP0pvWZ94VFIyQrg07zLlWAsUiucUBMBsXSqvSUa1t+fOmj7ef/y85TxPNn Ksra7deShKkjCuYbe5kxWkQ/Upwj0u4QY1krDBQIbpCScpCpx1QBaVHbKsnsTtd1RT/I pgIvWlu7vF++q+Io3IE4VQ6LbdN0M/VaPI4vHGBEKiHvxXgD6v0GTqANLLdLB3Yb21Ny 6HbVMA8DBCyDSeEZcYHY32aUfvKGNsY84ED8uJ4OSD8ZLRx1ZlODdPhZ5qvgbExwDzNs +2uEiUMRSDifow3AXfx/ZsxJT7uV4ObNa9NAh4DxVyF7l5x6nm2c/2Z0DP4zXk1wXUZl eXSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QBjcaJEZF/ZRfuK8pCWRW6yPagMAS7U+hf4nFceMa/U=; b=BBm0esJ1qUAqktw5DGbHEboa3E6Zo4dO5vfdV7NOXeZ6zz50bqPnB8OQ4OKq+FdL1A bKhai249YMaJ4XFxP5hGkH90VHgQvbkGhAg7kicfz1BTU8Eyp559UyEbXP9+MWMg5ufs zNz+aJch3Vt9lLpSAv/ffNu9Z9hZmhSYKER3z9Vhi0pJktMirPa+G020XG8e+Ep2o4EG +LrtUgLBTdsdJTTD3KAvwY2LRvL4bTK91dAh+/f4b2eEQfIx+8SOaoHWb75Wh1J4vw6q R+l/RHfdp44KFkOEDzq/1lkFVMjxhulwaOPhmDfCA6G/BKx0ccytzPo/cg8xk7smYRpO r2lg==