[secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-04

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 10 June 2013 04:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+NzIt9DP7hTcy2jEQTh7LEZ/XM25SqoXclVVv60eF6U=; b=fvdq/FakIMgh4R0SsYp5g8wvaFbg6pu0aI2yi9ofQOXYu7HwmYal/96br6gPXOFN9e NxMECqb7yJRoLQ3gjiwxzyNxc8yjXEOmspxC7ourRf+gl0pCo+aZxMWIHd428xlUaKVD mThnE/oAsRCEJR7PMaceWmUM9v81qIkKtYUySeR9C70qMJQDqFLwSMitEgnyN7FSqiLa V2BBvOkUe67FoK9Q6yW/1tYsaqCwB1rzf0XrX1iiacWysivBGwpuHxTABkHNcfjn+Mqc arBIvkNcAxEP9raXT22HfmA7efipkbXOOs84/xLEz+QOGsKcIAhlik0dKgdRPYJqzmxJ lpsQ==