Re: [secdir] [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-05.txt

Willem Toorop <willem@nlnetlabs.nl> Wed, 13 January 2021 19:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1610564699; bh=Mxe129hQJFv+sChVkhMd+7WcVF4/V8UmokJVa5TkIYQ=; h=To:References:Cc:From:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=ZwUpnUGeh16d090UfPInzS6NTg7AcjhLP5kPHoOTTRFe4LcEno6kifdOoeikLDMS1 qPAqa3qx403xOc7Ck87a0Aw7mhNUbHLhQOrlgXHJgta+DOHxXplTnWYt68Zc8dOoKF 5FBGNiZVhDfqpc6A+yIoLN5cj6wmwxq43ijAx0bidX8YUy8byBB3ZYUC6UTPCCkGIN xZBqnjufDYKjYV303NebtPGREVsQdMCBPDPuEe3B18mUrthfl7x7CbYZriCrQEEhkF c3R75eFM26LJD6fYVdYfcEjrE9nNCd0CNzKh+HTjibaQqkqUd8ftsV4iNLG3dRE2fx sSALrPVAqAZ8w==