Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field

"Shaun Cooley (shcooley)" <shcooley@cisco.com> Thu, 20 March 2014 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13235; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1395297117; x=1396506717; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=91rF7iTzbe3SnqEytKXvl7hjaookA4DfAtQmp/hzHXo=; b=OQFymO5i1/tTBPivx+uvu/P5oiBUA/4dgTl7MPVCyZRPVeTt205e6F/3 asvLSslduPOa3UmFBGqyboluHk0X+2wUs4BFm9JKaktL6t8Y/RDyH+8vL farikCnGvmm+CnRW0/c+8dxjldaudq8iXNjoiIzfjcc1PPk76n5pmgRxQ 8=;