Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-12

Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2022 01:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZMg+ytWCsktkoQfLEXr/ECzm83y+ubiMTTgvvPCupPo=; b=S/7l/GmWIEPhpkpvrRGw3sknVWON4unEsTwItNG0m146cTtKf6zCoTuLtw+1OhPjo5 8Wa6inF3EZAO7kPY68AcnlzplvJ41L1m58+rc9w71D8c/Q6xWSqwMF1qvOppKs1q/qNq qVBPBdGZ92I7GqQhzvFnfivC2LoHuz5PFRXYl1niUvp49jEA0HdGUFC7mtBlHKQjAgqc TMZ34TvyKK6PXqPOGCHbu7Y7ebdrFyYIY/ceYPBQhwGWqf2ir94zMgpvrAMxitKjACOT ULlDzfMl3qYNzwuyLX9KwVHtQagQJK9HJKlo0JhziFedMdZEy6SOK4y9wV4UCU/VP5zh o9ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZMg+ytWCsktkoQfLEXr/ECzm83y+ubiMTTgvvPCupPo=; b=gPxA58J5+shk+DulcRwVimug+B5L3h2T6XIo7wbB8XawAY7sLP4dgQmuQnhl7L1sb1 em2BLlP31pAebAJQ4UqYczsY1R+fECVk5vQ1jUsMDZpRLdh6FhdYLrw7geWW6zM0yCKt C7pCgBjtdbTP/uUXHFcBBQVkytbXbKgy80GUbnDotjt1PfJjh8Rqt4TjXDLC7cjhzpNQ HkGz9sQWi6oOJcYXtJlwiEC7MQ8tJzGcTUriy24/J4c9lskGaqZlLh+WJzc6U2jeG1jd B2ELkT9aYmhkTUmEWLE3P9g3pCkPWdavht4xMoqELs+lxEkI5ENh085fh9ZfJbbMN0RX BbYQ==