Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

"Dan Harkins" <dharkins@lounge.org> Thu, 27 June 2013 16:10 UTC

References: <3dc2e7cf8e11e1928d71c08895be5c68.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <14984CD7-6EDD-49E6-A3C2-4775E80041AC@employees.org> <fb61afaa7d78273cb257bab766d03bcc.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <5F8FAF51-833A-4C75-9FFC-BE17ADF27994@employees.org> <5ffd0e5973e67c773b8ce3d345010c8f.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <2B1856F1-537D-4268-A104-BDC180A4EC54@employees.org> <CABTuw1BqJH8uHkm=73oARWMd1wNkC+5FjJ+819zjcr_c+hT=kQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABTuw1CWZW+_Cdjbd4tCYOdCRweJNka+t-MNq9ktSM+1XRn5bQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABTuw1DvV-fV9upVimaDnLQ51g7m-c=8y75mFDmGpE6kHgakZA@mail.gmail.com>