Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Fri, 10 June 2016 11:38 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:37:58 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4179-8.000.1202-22382.006
x-tm-as-result: No--50.791600-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Cc: "draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines.all@tools.ietf.org>, "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11

Dear Tero Kivinen,

Thank you for your review and sorry for the delay of our answer. We will consider your comments as you can see inline.
We will push an updated version including the changes as soon as possible.
Please find attached to this email the diff between v11 and expected v12.

Kind regards,

The authors