Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-11

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Sat, 18 May 2013 13:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=mDOJZrBcHDZ1F64rDVjMinwmX24RJ8eo4b+owCkpjEo=; b=ThdYcdKRg4KkMvf9CGP4tyxpLBkWu+lOAsdMTcnwZSc/JrdRHL7uFjlU85tDGzoCgW ErR7FrdpaXXk7ebacy8cNqRw7L+16d/3p9t5iwLyvxwW79AaB1+iCMPDV8NCJLkfiQ8H IM0JAX8T+Yj1XHgLZtkIM0B+YICUjrvatsY98XDmSkhTkyCfkLNXaunjD2wWYqfeIW5T ZB9PNhcg+UjkQoW4v9LM66Shuw/skxMXyX6RmtgVy/F+XagSz1y+KITHDAE7jYwU8pSe DAjg9xPnE35AXAimN5fQmdjJ1EkNbNtNxccMxLX/zRcIm44U4Ibf+86K/PHmckkvsO7D HjKw==