Re: [secdir] review of draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-03

Dan Frost <danfrost@cisco.com> Mon, 13 June 2011 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=danfrost@cisco.com; l=2836; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1307960129; x=1309169729; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=pswqAgheDmIG80h2UL6TJ7Go9Syc0GIvJdw8RRbirbQ=; b=l2e2xzCt72sqE/izsoVpXtnPi05KP2G/cL0HQKzz/iR2wHbrR3IVJDch 1n0rvbeDR0M8U68j0BJV12HHEIoiMMLWXGLwS1IdgD6TRhthPPovjlMJi jZcBv1Yr5TLpzv2sXowuAT5BFUjxaBdFWOxPsA6l3U5Ae54A0aQEKktNp o=;