[secdir] SECDIR review of draft-housley-pkix-oids

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GEV55a52yq5yDmR1kRci3GSyx44mSspX+bvPmOZ19Jc=; b=Q6Ok48SLorPIss6E91zhAyaSKk+JvvSBJhqpcfFxFHRA0V1llGywseg6xRxiZ/vN6B IREi7+ms0ZI05ffjXhW8Lvgoq35gxAzhqhwcmerEa4uDZeNr8XfwDC2ibd3l4ujSGI4/ DSBj66U149UYEQK2l1Jxmo8VTW4rc6PC02AfoZ3lUGe8U3H02W3wSUP+CVq3/lNJq9rT efZg8kKMusoJxCgmKeLzxVJCmX/AHoG5Czdkt0hOdlqwrUuSgXZWEfn56p4AHqcdI31Y LCAupJdMFjf6z0KUH949MnYPmV7Re+QJNrhHcEkFFYzB7paCBd/mnAWmiJyIcVWBWwy0 e/jg==