Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 28 August 2015 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=n63bTAG5Uog4uwLh6p3NJTeOA6puLBlBhupWhz/YO4Q=; b=qrqZW7Cen7TmhUGjhVoqvh3HG++Vp8Q5phmtMfce3blp2GjdF53Lp6MO9HghuCGpCn RDV6uB4xIUCvUVGVVoW6d0QS37qufQsU/IXsDRYIPDANO6AydlxVclnA71bh8o6epAK8 Gm/0u/gBF1S2syDCXGCJ3OBc5XWxcse1iafoeLg0ViWZ2VMkC/gUF/Gt8qDYmkydq7GI pP5dnBC7tqHPVN3+nvoqCf5I62AP9xdlJqNAKA67LXtrljf9oipxr5tFMTEjtbBX1si/ 0TFTj39aodkOeQJJzzxQsqXaqrymHIkO7wgz+RoxSxeHbAfSe4KMbPijsWS/YW+dCeio 6DJA==