Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-ipfix-structured-data-05

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 April 2011 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0ZONwNcZ7/ATAw1sNrJ8BbQWU4dhXckOz6GLYexJni8=; b=U4f827cxaAgzq2de4i0Arc7o/4dRk/b2H1lT2v9FRMgNwQRwwTXpMYOtiqBLmvqUJ0 i+gfGF65BXY10v2c1Sl4jv9mMVMvU5qX+kqQ9GZs+of90qr2EovUXmy0znu0YQdxcEA2 3Y64oFdW+PMfwKNJUqf9/F9wBsE4/pI95hXIM=