[secdir] secdir review of draft-xli-behave-ivi-05

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 14 December 2009 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2KEQJ+HuwPEe8GNcFRVcmT254NuPs5HaL0FFKf7McEc=; b=S05bZw+ar24AYo386Fqb35LwZlGY+hPBZh45AofCy1bUmakn3DAVfitYDqyPnDZJ9o 60kt+Z4nOO9ao3uJVayk1oy1ud5l8mrW3EgQWUC1th8f1pAnsXK9UjUfLOcu4yxvAJ/y 5Y+1bUYAByF3gT26WLHSxfMFLoThbVdIVy3l8=