Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 18 May 2018 19:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x5Gn5Dc7a1b+xlyxVM6sElhHYmLQv9nlFhKc/g/iyxA=; b=lyE74miJuUtSvEiGR4r0oERFsJ7SVOZFL22im4oZVoCVMGL/K7mR17xlZN+m+dhJ5o L2eIxMl54rp6ZqjOVumdVjWee58g9toUmoG2RWs0s5z7Idg1YvFhup7QgHi7YUW2voJJ a2RSmsFjwo4KotkScAft1U072ZtGVf1bizQ1dpKffRFbSWAD0nBCnmKBXHz0HpV9YuYE /J2VJjbZpHt/AmB3v3Tt9o6CQn4NiY7/qa0o0RUPoTst3dGPj7pHv19XCXp8hcHr7APb 0jzdDz0U3E7hvOE0SRnOb/RaZyuypqVKbJaGZOElgZbsk65rNxrPBJn3n4O5VrpYfjGZ 6rtw==