Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow

Christopher Wood <christopherwood07@gmail.com> Wed, 06 March 2019 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2o8ZDDhhjWCM9hveehfUm4sVX9c2xNenVhDL3/RUAQU=; b=t2Cqn/ZM081EGzAWhTkzaYf43ejkRj/0C4adqZChFD0P8NkBEdPCHbsO0rNjiXY4m8 yzseWxlCXDN0tX6BckGYuO4LoB2x6kMqFr2Vf7LFaIvoAwxfzqGtYPseA2S2acU0xIl6 K4GQN5qgo0S+2YPywLwgqSGhw9Hk9WbwUb4hkpNu0wv2tM2+Hjfd8oSil34KVZxhYRJV MJEO0qwcbillyU4J3LewN/ganWPbA2+SpNeDOW35ZsUVaDAYapIyfKtGDUuWUHDUEK2S 2g8BA7b9AwiYfHZiM8VGwVAcJ1L4M1nvarIF0UC6FO3sra4OEABBvh8wLBR9Ta0+DW26 ERig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2o8ZDDhhjWCM9hveehfUm4sVX9c2xNenVhDL3/RUAQU=; b=crM54Rw818fKkUkN8/+f8UDweyOvzS9Olv97cLbF7bVhukVOYfrneiRt4sOWWf08Z+ Gvm7+Pr+45yJcD5KdbPQpPI+PM3hiyJKu/eRyLsbHQOx++XYzmIzBS0eYOaFfB1MROh+ LodFbvAb3y1Jnlzu7v0UXhnoSEEDZQdjhDC9dBdV5mozXZk85JHzfrVyw5Ig9zQmjeqy /YsKoRdL/BH9URkbaUCLF9OAxHqcHqKyAoZi5uzf91lNUy7I9dTBTH7CGzpmvRBK97dR PwLR74+eZthTuPXb5c3skW2D0KElHAzND5C0k8QTnUOAMthtxUn/Hiu8yOFls3FT2xLg Gbig==