Re: [secdir] Early SecDir Review of draft-ietf-p2psip-share-08

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 31 August 2016 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=V6HnEOkUxIoqbHiqySL/T8MUkv4=; b=Ejb1x8 Jcke0uxGrO5YgvswsgFJr+c3oZNX0wdJawlbFQbe8k80rBDA9uyMPCa0bDxRxD0J 3GFDFgXCDYvEu8he7ueGUOJqqueWaTrtFayiRCvKzujBHnG55eKAA/bD6f9yixsr asM7GeKnGRK6v8t4lDwhbAuXBqvg29Fj+mqI8=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=V6HnEOkUxIoqbHi qySL/T8MUkv4=; b=IgM4FVYdxf2P/loZzOLrPKjC1wmaeA2g0/vUE1h0TBFlDRv nhGfyeT0ATTg0n+N928L0iMXWPi2UfuG1dLpt/jb6WznMtKOdRQqSZ0dksGoGXIU Vbk4kkLVbIkntp0X9kDCz00P11hClj+uPiY8XELQdDyocrOAt1L2q7QFZDEU=