Re: [secdir] [CDNi] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-cdni-additional-footprint-types-05

Nir Sopher <nirsopher@gmail.com> Tue, 13 December 2022 20:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=zDJZRoN845lnV0t7e/IXCvZKwgZu+9b7xTDnqz9yqyk=; b=JqYqj0GfTtbWG9WDKvUwBOHWK039Ug4KK+xeqxu/IlLxPPXyGEvQvu/u7QCU6qa7xM akfVavzwOt1WwtWjmvvVHjiKGEa3Yx20UC/psr/X5bD4Tk2SLoxWXatzpczSMYYaSkZc le+KUX054tGXL6Ogdo1o6dcqLn4xJ+yaCajark8MvipEia99O+WtrNI/aon7i9+H3ui9 OJ8yFx7C7A5P41+VPDAp5XasGWpaXyIy3b0WMvmCHxx/s52nWwVX4bP15mR5yR4h820J f3Jhj8srfBrp8wjTjytB8AHk7Qp4OVcY6lvbKGo5ShZzLkZORgBko7mkH+F96FwGVv7t C2Qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=zDJZRoN845lnV0t7e/IXCvZKwgZu+9b7xTDnqz9yqyk=; b=IVeS+0mmmOt8Gdmr/98p+fEZ0iMg85dKfb8FKmmYKlXrZ+hDhO1kBOLEQyu4ActPt6 kSLeTG+yCtDES7MG6Ea6eQcw5vk9krpFopfMC22vJy6O6R4THs/b0zk7iJKy7Cx4R1YP ZK5Blc0/w1eMvCLv8+gcy90uvZFaf9OApGOKppJNLL8akiYOVmzzqdKjYm4RORsV7+pV HrA2Y5Oci+1Vp9XBX76USlhCAunklSbYTrkuGJyXgLGDt6ZlR/nzTYqbbdllWGW1fWNS YhdebkoaFuMaduNOjCbTEJD6WF+RboL/fPLTZE3VAln/ARMCQmyu6rTlxV31siJXg61W s4Iw==