Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-06

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Wed, 15 August 2012 12:22 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Klaas Wierenga' <klaas@cisco.com>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, secdir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm.all@tools.ietf.org
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:21:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-06

Hi Klaas,

Thanks for this. It came in after the end of IETF Last Call so the comments will
get fumbled a bit.

Authors: your I-D has gone forward for the IESG telechat on August 30th. If you
are able to revise the I-D to pick up the comments from Klaas and can get a new
version posted on or before August 23rd, please do so. Otherwise, please do not
update the document yet (to give the IESG a stable target) and we will handle
the comments after IESG review.

Many thanks,
Adrian

Document