Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-17

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 03 March 2020 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1583227616; bh=lpnzs+HchGbqbp8kdVrXrgi8hqcNZPGH9e5NtZHFBvc=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=IyBNSyTD6TlUcAk0qZXbxCI5SH5hr3O80VRHOryTMsZ1CBZ79U5ccSdUZYWJ5rikY ZBiN0NA7Fx1Og57ck25/4FZlPcuun5iGSHjDAO8i37eadTuaQZfgGCTHjjgPqSmr2x xliHHeIKnbwWXHweyMq2efAHdTfzCXUL5CuBBnFVXBA5nJPTQ6w9mdlgG63YMpL24K taS9mdGBHQltPCOMz6Jp6wG6suuFbnzdpPxGm/aDK51+DTZlFq+AmAfdQ+yS/HMnAJ ZgEdXNmKNo/FqDGS6mSQD6g/mq3bQMDQR1s8CKlz7OnyvU6Ko/E+4mblkNBcV9A5Ue TJr5PsusO+o5Q==