Re: [secdir] [spfbis] draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=tFHq9RbIQfrmwJ6DJiQlDKjQC99NSvu8+vlNYB1zdpg=; b=ckf1jYLsn0EcIjv/BkhPdAjeeWquay0NaGX/asA2IRZHV5cD4e7XfeFZPGmt3zPw5d iJ/GxuzmYrnTW1Djl9RnwkG2xCNeqHk7+vjJY4K+RsNK9vUBFYKz0mC9NI8r6Uk8Gg4k bl1AJair+kQapDdetVNZBJcZ5rTt4IjlB4VWpmrc4vJrKmR1tvAmT9E7xm5UOQx0pd8S 0Y/JL8ZIEsSORQYH8+XIIsFN29qSOIbk1cfe0aixEjsdhWTUCoxYMsF16yNMw1o4sRws YNmcVAykgWrw+33uLFsj2Rd1nECnVlMTw/rYXcNa91mKJZwGgO9Ayt1fbpvim1gy+JE9 oxhA==