Re: [Secdispatch] Clarification for a question about OCSP caching from Nick (Cloudflare)

Nick Sullivan <nick@cloudflare.com> Wed, 20 November 2019 05:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f+S4nbEgxNrqD4+Ld/z2ike+T8WepUOA7o9ydQtOaJQ=; b=KTy6bUUk41gOmo3lsUgfK0G2tRDEdafaBjKrKQ2T/OAnR7nFrn3DRb7DJgdeJ4QFoS w0wlMoxodFriVXDCTpd21PNL9c2MQp+IJLcLoUzRdxLQ55JEnUeUjwcQ2dYfCQpV9QZE dXUoTmYe6khYSyaaSHNYaGeI013tsghdrR83Z3Pk/LBCw2+eD+fqSxNpu6iCY0klqXwT 9Qyk0KUJJrIvtzAMDL913GqdRJXEAa87Q8++YLFomhCwUqBk8lH+RtMVQODY3dSXi2vj scCtYl5+VNEhph3lIiubwifXAYkZAG8paqbsbdJchp7136f3wg23cTkgg2SmuOXak3jg yyMw==