[Secret] related works and problems

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Thu, 10 February 2022 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1644515274; bh=M5IG5h1tBuIpR1YsaUMyVy3uZyY86F/qf1+G0MbSFDk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From; b=XQO/vCeOak045A6vdVRsLn1MhE5NlArkg8czrFj0s0v1Q7W4uNWcn76IV5gLi5t/+ +S56vDIcVNttTDULWyyoiPtB5NperFnf+yNApkLmXhB9D7li7rADN3xh2nnVNu93xB bsmIVNhyvfOWq23uzYiJJNJVQo0rn1qE2wvBVD7uREqXlUvGuQbsfMk2XyuZc9KHQq lWohROUT0ldWsZePZsLRtWFJjHgKQ05q9wxPW5ZXL/NfBAEfugmZ4JsWZcjuNRuwPx 5Mlc67twD9/6zzYFjVnaWhhwPz4UGyAsmojg9WGLacsBpIVG1LKGmlNpwqltkRkmdL jjQN+cJKeRIcg==