Re: [sfc] Status of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh [Was: Meeting at IETF 99 in Prague]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 04 July 2017 05:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X1zHDugdFErTYRnfixM1u824EcKuWaEUUcY8GfyMtzU=; b=RdsVS/n73PPR3qteei+DmR0WwyGJsGPSHllTaat6P/lhNhqXuDqwpf8NFR7zI+HKsp HAmGBmedcnplK2/3QDWzSbpFvJznp8mc9BnE5EzPlvsYqOy9wdXE6CQVPtnmtoObQVbt zcYFEvtCLNiqjw1Z2eOWSa+xeR7Xkfkz7UknzIo9xcLwP7SGRkm2afkas7PAoywglvHD yGcBsXJ6oRvK9X9UTAeTdZLcJwhIsh3ZoTYmyzfM9HY6jVyU2QGkeMqpUpdOXe7ArwYU 5eudL24sJEzBray4SiEnAw1Utu80AgOlMg7OzJJmupcHwTNnlfg7am5GdR2EbH89juEQ m4sg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X1zHDugdFErTYRnfixM1u824EcKuWaEUUcY8GfyMtzU=; b=X6YLPhjGahspWZ18XIOR+3FmACI3xgfaJnS3aFem90oMwFRDpvCa3VkscfkRbS3CuK bKvMWqEUQcdVEmVixTG3BvvJh/MYjFE7zopnXN+FssZXBsuf8u9sO+pz/7Y07wAfCe/N Llnkfl3WZUL9GQ9mSps/Xlke0ZmH06yiRUsUUQVOu4RotOM6q5UVFdG0ulxbQIIamHAM Sek2eOfCszEakmJWlCQgcE65eQUEnRuM9e37udSL3MlNffVj06r9pewsAZAbmJfHNdlS aleZakxE84TFIuqY1WyIigCLkUZaIAaX/MhgOQiespA21m7IrJQnutnG5AfuK3OGb2mz ezyA==
References: <154501d2f12a$c3516ea0$49f44be0$@olddog.co.uk> <3bded8cb-af40-d7ae-96d5-64135b51aceb@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmV38=-w78gsjro3zdndaMZ-+4hyyjR0KGnQR7q0jNBB2A@mail.gmail.com> <afd2eb0b-723a-1f61-3724-f5fb3cfd810b@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmXwomE=AYfqvqxVqK67fjUaLQPxnBogoXxcid1E=pMh1g@mail.gmail.com> <10f44d37-abab-81c5-994c-057816361d8b@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmVHOKmikwbWH41rj4VwOvcm2oE+PrWXb1QPCNkcW98==A@mail.gmail.com> <6dc6ac23-a572-eef3-7f81-987ce7f5d65d@joelhalpern.com> <CAA=duU0s0RYWrh_-YUZHNgCxVFXFm7+GZ2XgreJMFtA+b-0ysQ@mail.gmail.com> <33CEB96C-04F1-4FEB-8B18-D257DF1531C8@cisco.com>