Re: [sfc] Few Querries from draft-agv-sfc-packet-delay-measurement-00

Gaurav agrawal <gaurav.agrawal@huawei.com> Wed, 29 June 2016 07:37 UTC

From: Gaurav agrawal <gaurav.agrawal@huawei.com>
To: Nobin Mathew <nobinm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:36:48 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.250.69]
Cc: VinodS Kumar <vinods.kumar@huawei.com>, "Anil Kumar S N (VRP Network BL)" <anil.sn@huawei.com>, "christian.jacquenet@orange.com" <christian.jacquenet@orange.com>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sfc] Few Querries from draft-agv-sfc-packet-delay-measurement-00

Hi Nobin,

Please find the in-line response [Gaurav-2]

Also we have revised the draft, kindly review the new versions

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture/
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-sfc-packet-delay-measurement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement/

Thanks and Regards,