Re: [sfc] comments on draft-quinn-sfc-problem-statement-02

"Jim Guichard (jguichar)" <jguichar@cisco.com> Tue, 04 March 2014 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3651; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393948492; x=1395158092; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=xOckaxQ0MwFwa8mPScQOpilu1hfo+Kv65/RtKPb4BNQ=; b=RNbXkcLhoG/MzmLWJUk3suoG1i9wWIKJgOk/a3cbrycQvreZxaGFDryB b4gWH2z+mKhY4bTJOyMqoPHcCVXDL/SVySRBGvDNHXzKP7MGFQf6AtZkc vwBSc5c/o/ouZQebYBQIu4i+UWBtOBpLIj1JEndnKDksRapwrigU1hox4 8=;