Re: [sfc] [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-sfc-proof-of-transit-08

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 28 September 2021 17:15 UTC

To: "Frank Brockners (fbrockne)" <fbrockne@cisco.com>, Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>
Cc: "shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com" <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com>, "Youell, Stephen" <stephen.youell@jpmorgan.com>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>, "krishna.sashank@gmail.com" <krishna.sashank@gmail.com>, James Guichard <james.n.guichard@futurewei.com>
References: <163210969860.31323.5718880916818308072@ietfa.amsl.com> <DM8PR11MB5606222AA0739CE8093A6777DAA39@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <7329d9eb-3597-0006-dbc5-892a4ada74ab@huitema.net> <DM8PR11MB56061C0D02BC169F39D41407DAA49@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <31b9ad77-1848-011c-9b3f-3787aee21e41@huitema.net> <DM8PR11MB5606D099B760809CB3DD8326DAA59@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <db45f7e3-3961-68fa-5e90-981756139b51@huitema.net> <DM8PR11MB5606B4D10F2CE68734684248DAA89@DM8PR11MB5606.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>