Re: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-hierarchical-03.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 04 July 2017 22:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=I5XxyZuaHWFVPM65sRuPHfQzbtvKDcfLxvkg8yDf0ic=; b=J9r62rIOn1+sfX+lSto0sgD8Z6yppotpKu5Oe63WRFNdbyudSxOoPZGQDse39rkEnq gwU5Z5TUOoEjLBadLKo3Hk4jvQwG18RhTnrN/sHuaBtV4zljcWPNdBp9LugY3ohE4Ruk cVqdAjgeQaAsq6nv599K8kMwnrSaexGJ0LUCeY5GcLtFPLlNUm2/g5/xv47M13shzTR3 K5ZT2HsHHAexkabNq9drwA5CMN1qWwmw581quVBta553M3wHKrGhurnqIGba2oYG/7t2 9wxnB6OcayLyiN0d5cVhf9+YmBquCHh0fEAExG6OtIsyXygvthX6tVhuHRqXU0bs4rKO IEzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=I5XxyZuaHWFVPM65sRuPHfQzbtvKDcfLxvkg8yDf0ic=; b=pifXf7o3v3zRDpcamNe32UAmjoWvrspxCALAG0jkYdGZqj/8H15tQ5CJsKSmjgmgep 9LB8qbjet7jmfolFQOsmZylfUrAQ29QvSzdNSCaGqrIwqqCtNGrT6iz4/yHZ8se269IG PfmFEwc4vN0W89pB1xuJO15vzeIxpoUPO228JiV79Vt39NrKhpqHuktbWufKtLfGykS8 U0YjxSpKxokBVZj7KReEfR8hxglhWwlSnveaVdibV+8jFD8DnjFJ1+NRKEVvP9aKtPc0 fET1s2SKld5/wFH/ZV42E/zl3zAsQyJadyWxfLCyxfjNgNiBkKZH6SbRH0SrehEu/nqS gFAQ==