Re: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support-09.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 21 April 2022 16:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.853 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CBLWQHa6DE8+pJLx25v/oZ+5B6AZlwuNoZWTu+I5fZY=; b=AONO8Vv86xRS9T3ZNIRFkpEb233d/0+ug4M38O77epHn0oipzmuFlEVK/V/ZK/71ib EfFJOiC6wjvPtVERIY6g2p1EGmNvvmMxDxNBY1cwNa0/weLN7lj99cuEBgf5+7pfMaQv kjUVfnLH5dTCOmh1Gg6+11ViwidsM49JezaLk6xMqeG8Rbqa8FR6gOW4YIhG7f9jIP4L ukKHUUuxzakpMDhR9/RZ0jMWyKp7MoSygyM34UpTZ5GytLYmkXmijZb+qxsYrmzxkcAm VYzueICezOR4tITttl+Pr+8p5X6339v1RF24VWT06yuTaplyMnCGbEbDQnsH9/tFORbR NfUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CBLWQHa6DE8+pJLx25v/oZ+5B6AZlwuNoZWTu+I5fZY=; b=LVZfcN9yAd7yPNjLb2lN1i+ziGcd0AoA02FFbAfJM9psV314LTs9E3KcMertPcBHeD dFVZQcJiwYSiFW7szcmDUdRV9mGWMDoGYKAIEt5h0L/kUxQf3IxxfTyjYcOZMbq9yhQk nsQmwRkPM1L9CeQWnSiaLE97aLleQ5134Hs5AYMcv9aWGqPZ6bGfVDYbdpi8G+rHODXX LlG6O2uOulW4QRjJtRXoq7PgHTRoFX53xsqusDlassFx5MBIs4UPusf0fX+tI93c7gxU VZ4AkF6b/3iYAG44ZKladxNZ7uBFA5JS9cSSC8icvhhxzfDEJB5zhs43ms6c6qir6NkA z8tQ==
References: <165031936696.2628.12249583234819069643@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAF4+nEFxgS_8MazZjV-RM+xdCuHCcJnNoEmQa+AXnVp_Dqhgxw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=duU0WXbTkAH50HXV7fT6kfrxMZ6JuJ6v0V1isL54opUR+8A@mail.gmail.com> <16754_1650372035_625EADC3_16754_66_33_eb5e074ed5314a508cb39c47988d8f7f@orange.com> <CAF4+nEFvd8aZTfPRcHrQo_ytiTTrS7TxaU_6_=UnDOkzghR1sw@mail.gmail.com> <23602_1650434890_625FA34A_23602_359_1_5bb576db092f44c39570f0a1d4f66be8@orange.com>