Re: [sfc] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Tue, 09 June 2015 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=42607; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1433814335; x=1435023935; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=32nLASFkctDOE5L5scDwbBVU/lR+BqLaZ1QLTl+bMeo=; b=V7dlrhnCobIYyDBWGT6NPepIBtRw928Wk2E1iwIev/GJuWXbBrEzKpf9 g7dalmevzGoorkBGRWJZLHaZgXS3StpAEzAVcpzuERriKlBDNPt1DXeIS XXRucZn79zjXnalgj05OfgfKXZlY3RyHLakIeKVC1wRThRW//M3hxPp1w E=;