Re: [sfc] Proposal for congestion control in draft-farrel-sfc-convent

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 16 February 2018 11:40 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=seEXbwhtTRRYW6PvHHiKPQ3cbMfI7O1tw6ThJp0Xq8Tz2gP+tsUNorh48ibfAOqAUT3cQVdRHM75szLaHYrFE371KM15FVK+P+DnpiW6aceQREBptTAEOIGy2x65kt2Mq7QmfYWslytgPw6195lmtUFeM/EUI0OGJF3MvulqbUs=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;