Re: [sfc] metadata type 1 constraint

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Wed, 26 October 2016 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=119264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1477500726; x=1478710326; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Bx4zVCX1zCLaeb6WOPMjWbf/jzqLqTS9LunYh+fJsiw=; b=Daa2SJVvmhqiDImUgTBD/MSlylPHoIohCPYkEi1NThZGtxjJ34D1KkXs zPjracrBOSlsqesktepp53gyGW8gr5tuo9Yy2pH768dfWP2Xr3kNxpPe0 FRLL9dNZJKtPWNwE29BvvNuz+RzDebOoKnDSuJray8EHMg4NR4haqIzNo s=;