Re: [sfc] Magnus Westerlund's Discuss on draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-12: (with DISCUSS)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 04 November 2020 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1604506572; bh=yMXXkb3YTerIPuNq5tIArvB0DCw6gf19uMLIWV+3OJ4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=U6tN2sw6PWtpU2YnEAh/jS2TAJ4UYjVn7prSu/I2IKRI4mqmUSnD47MB/QGGn14ml Y0e3pBb8zAxd2Sfp6PCxgBs1dc9jpnN8rCAlul+qn3lEfD/T+WCAd0ecOrbArNkCt2 L+AIzsaUhuEmU2jyEwmFRAbiqgHunPnzy03NOBM4zK2BOZe1VB5F+8r4DICalMKNzy wW12UuUUv63d1gehKBDVft2TLUDOl4HQKwryqUMxYg7WMskBKRD1AFAapElfjPb/vH isDPzKgz29XO0VDHxLscdjncEdshyppZPgVjnuTch5gBoBXr6G2LaXkfrj2ka8t7WE W0KQI029Ovw9A==