Re: [sfc] SFC Honolulu meeting agenda

wang.cui1@zte.com.cn Mon, 27 October 2014 11:02 UTC

To: "Jim Guichard (jguichar)" <jguichar@cisco.com>, narten@us.ibm.com
From: wang.cui1@zte.com.cn
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:02:04 +0800
Cc: sfc <sfc-bounces@ietf.org>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sfc] SFC Honolulu meeting agenda

Hello Jim & Thomas,

We would like to request four 5-min slots for presenting the following 4
drafts:

1. draft-khasnabish-sfc-dsi-apps-00 (5 mins)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-sfc-dsi-apps/
This document has useful contents about DSI that can be utilized
for service chaining in multi-tenant (Data centers) environment,
automated load balancing (ALB), and automated disaster recovery (ADR).

2. draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases (5 mins)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases/?include_text=1
This document has useful contents for SFC in broadband use cases within
the scope of
charter. Provide use cases under several scenarios , Internet Access from
Homes/Internet
Access from Enterprises/Added-value Service Access(DAA/IPTV/voip)...

3. draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy (5 mins)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy/
This document has useful contents about SFC redundancy on service
node/path/instance.
Maybe it could be merged with architechture or oam draft in the future.

4. draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam (5 mins)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/
This document is a complementary of SFC OAM, which could be merged into
SFC OAM architecture.

Thanks very much!

BRs,
Linda Wang&Wei Meng